How to Qualify
You may automatically qualify for Lifeline service provided by Access Wireless if you participate in any of the following public assistance programs:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance/Section 8
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income* (SSI)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension Benefit
- Tribal Qualifying Program based on state of residence
You may also qualify for Access Wireless service based on your total household gross monthly income. To view your state’s income eligibility requirements, click here.
*SSI is not the same as Social Security benefits.